To save time, please fill these forms out prior to your appointment.
If you are able to, please fax these forms to 931-489-1953 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please bring the following:
- Your current pair(s) of glasses - even if you feel the prescription is not corect, the lenses are scratched or the frame is damaged. Also, please bring your sunglasses.
- Your current contact lens parameters - if you don't have a copy of the prescription, bring the boxes the lenses came in. Also, know the name of the contact lens solution you use.
If unable to print out the patient forms ahead of time, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to fill out the forms in the office on an iPad mini.
(Exception: if your appointment time is at the same time as we open or return from lunch).
You will need to know the following:
- Your medical insurance and vision plan cards or information. Please call ahead to ensure that we currently accept your plan.
- Contact information about you (or your child): name, home/work address, home/work/cell/emergency phone #s, social security #.
- Date of last medical and eye exams. Names of your primary care physician and previous eye doctor.
- History of any medical or eye diseases for you and your immediate family (parents, siblings, children, grandparents, aunts/uncles.
- A list of your current medications and dosages - both prescription and over-the-counter. Also. any allergies.
If you would like your records sent to or from our office, please fill out this release form.