Spring Hill Eyecare loves to give back to our community. Here are some examples below!
We're just getting our ducks in a row! Details on how to help coming soon!
As we posted on our social media pages, we are
hosting a coloring contest.
Here are the
top 7 benefits of coloring for adults (see link at the bottom for entire article):
- Your brain experiences relief by entering a meditative state
- Stress and anxiety levels have the potential to be lowered
- Negative thoughts are expelled as you take in positivity
- Focusing on the present helps you achieve mindfulness
- Unplugging from technology promotes creation over consumption
- Coloring can be done by anyone, not just artists or creative types
- It’s a hobby that can be taken with you wherever you go [My edit: like your kitchen, living room, or bedroom. Stay at home, lol!]
1. Download the color sheet.
2. Color it!
3. Label whether it was done by an adult or
the age of the child (>12).
4. Take a picture and upload a copy of your finished artwork under the original contest post on our Facebook page.
5. Share with your friends and ask them to
vote by liking/loving/or reacting to your artwork.
On noon on Monday 4/20/20 we'll tally up the
number of reactions and we'll give one adult and one child winner a copy of Spring-Hill-Opoly curbside based on the number of likes/loves/reactions by noon on Monday 4/20/20!
Thank you to everyone who dropped off soaps, shampoos, toothbrushes, etc for Shower
Up - we collected 1,239 items!